Park Rules and Policy
(effective Dec. 1, 2022 ; the prior set of park rules can be found here )
Commonly Enforced Rules:
- QUIET HOURS are from 10 P.M to 8 A.M.
- No excessively loud noise is permitted at any time.
- SPEED LIMIT in park is 5mph.
- WOOD CAMPFIRES are not permitted unless express permission from management has been given. Gas/Propane fires are permitted.
- NO UNSIGHTLY CLUTTER! Within reason, this is at the discretion of park management.
- CHECK OUT TIME is at 12:00 pm (noon).
- BEHAVIOR: Profane, loud, abusive, or threatening language or actions directed at park management or other Guests or Residents is strictly prohibited.
- GUESTS: All overnight Visitors are considered Guests, and must check in with the Manager on the day of arrival. Guests may not stay more than 14 days in a 12 month period. Guests may be subject to an extra charge as listed in the Park Rates.
- SMOKING inside any enclosed structure on the premises is prohibited.
- TRASH must be disposed of in the waste dumpster and never left outside overnight.
- CRIMINALITY of any kind is prohibited, and may be grounds for immediate termination of a lease agreement.
- No parking in empty sites that have not been paid for.
- No more than 2 cars may be parked in a space at one time, if an additional vehicle has been paid for, it must be parked in a space designated by management.
- Car Dollies, Flat Bed Trailers, Boats, etc each take up space and will be counted as separate vehicles and therefore must be paid for accordingly. Additionally, without express permission from management, they may only remain parked on the property for a maximum of 14 days; beyond that, they must be stored in another location.
- Some larger vehicles such as semi tractors and boats (even some large pickup trucks) may be counted as 2 vehicles at the discretion of the park management. In case of argument, those large vehicles will be defined as any vehicle with an area footprint greater than 114 sqft (about the size of a non-modified Ford Expedition (~17’4”x6’6”))All vehicles must be licensed and registered with the Park and remain in good operating condition at all times.
- Non-registered vehicles may be towed.
- Unidentifiable vehicles may be towed.
- Vehicles in which Tenants can not provide proof of ownership may be towed following a notice period described in Lease Agreements.
- If a repair to a vehicle needs to be made, the repair must be completed promptly and safely and within designated space; under no circumstances should any fluids from the vehicle be allowed to spill onto the ground.
- All tools and trash must also be promptly cleaned up after repairing a vehicle.
- No major engine repairs or vehicle modifications may be done on site, including head, engine, or transmission removal.
- Park management reserves the right to approve or reject any Prospective Resident, Guest, or Tenant based on the age or appearance or condition of their vehicle or RV.
- APPURTENANCES: Awnings, decks, sheds, etc, must be kept in good repair, or removed upon notice.
- All dogs over 12 lbs must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet.
- No pets may be left unattended.
- Owners must be in control of their pets at all times.
- No more than 2 pets per space.
- All Guests and Tenants must promptly clean up after their pets.
- No loud barking dogs, screeching parrots, or other loud animals.
- All pets must be registered with management.
- All cats must be spayed/neutered and evidence provided to management.
- All animals may be refused by park management at the Parks discretion; particularly: aggressive behaving dogs, breeds, and exotics.
- All site rental fees are due and payable in advance.
- Short Term Registration periods and rates may only be extended if the space has not already been reserved for the desired period, and if that period is consecutive, and if the total length of stay will be less than 180 days. (There is no guarantee that the space has not already been reserved until the new days have been registered.)
- No Resident or Tenant shall be permitted to stay for more than 180 consecutive days without being approved for and signing a Long Term Monthly lease agreement.
- Each adult beyond 2 per space shall be charged an additional amount as listed in the Park Rates.
- RESERVATIONS – Reservations will only be held if at least one night has been paid for in advance.
- RESERVATION CANCELLATION – Cancellations of early reservations may be fully refunded if canceled within 7 days of making the reservation, or prior to 30 days in advance of the date of stay. If the cancellation occurs outside of either of those conditions, the first night stay may be charged and the rest of the money collected for additional nights will be refunded.
Misc. Other Rules:
- SUBLETTING of any part of the premises is strictly prohibited.
- NO TREE CUTTING: Defoliation or cutting of trees, bushes, or plants on or around the property is not permitted without approval of park management.
- FIREARMS must be kept responsibly and out of sight.
- Any actions that interfere with normal operation of the Park are prohibited.
- SOLICITING inside the park is prohibited.
- No drinks on Foosball table.
- GENERATORS are not allowed to be run; except when an unexpected electrical outage occurs.
- Be considerate of other guests if smoking, if complaints are received, you may be asked to leave.
- POISONS AND PESTICIDES: In effort to preserve local wildlife and the integrity of the water from the wells, any use of Poisons, Pesticides, and Weed Killers must be approved by management.
- INDEMNIFICATION: Residents shall indemnify, defend, and hold Clarkdale RV, Owner, and Manager harmless from any and all claims and damages (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising from Lessee’s use of the RV Spot or from any activity permitted by Lessee in or about the RV Spot unless caused by the gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- DAMAGE: Park Residents are financially responsible for any damage to Park property, intentional or accidental. Willful damage or defacing of Park property will be cause for immediate eviction and prosecution.
- CHANGES: Park Rules and Policy may change at any time however notice of the change shall be provided to all current Residents and Tenants at least 30 days prior to the effective date of change.
- PRIVACY: Information gathered here will not be given or sold to third parties. The information collected here may be used in attempt to recoup charges due in the event that they have not been paid.
- MAIL: For short term stays, a TEMPORARY FORWARD at the USPS is recommended, NOT A CHANGE OF ADDRESS. With a Temporary Forward, your mail will then return to the original address when the Temporary Forward expires. In some cases where your stay is less than one month, you can put a HOLD on your mail and you can pick it all up at the Post Office when you go home. If you happen to do a CHANGE OF ADDRESS instead for only a short stay, then when you leave the Park, the Post Office WILL NOT allow another CHANGE OF ADDRESS going out. The Park will then have to personally FORWARD your mail to you at your request, however, we do charge to forward your mail, and we will only forward for a period of 30-days. After 30-days, we will instruct the Post Office to RETURN TO SENDER. In addition, you will need notify all relevant persons/companies of your new address.